Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_gift_and_gadget_lounge
- Est. delivery by 24 Sep
- £4.43Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
- £4.43Was:£6.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChoppers, Multi-coloured Swap Shop, platform shoes and tank tops - growing up in the 1970s was far out. So why not take yourself back to a time when space hoppers were your main mode of transport and your hot pants just about covered your bum, to discover if you really are a true child of the 1970s!
- Author BiographyCharlie Ellis doesn't know how many hours he's wasted on the internet looking at hilarious pictures of animals! When he's not doing that he's whiling away his leisure hours at his home in Reading, playing video games and cooking, neither of which he's quite as good at as he pretends to be.
- Author(s)Charlie Ellis
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleYou Know You're ...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecolour line drawings
- Width111 mm
- Height154 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.