You Mean That Isn't in the Bible?: 10 Popular Beliefs That Simply Aren't True by David A. Rich (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Rich turns his attention to ten popular notions commonly believed by Christians but found nowhere in Scripture. Such beliefs, he indicates, are based in human-centered religion that waters Gods Word down into pop culture.
- Author BiographyAn author and a corporate presenter for 20 years, David Rich is one of fewer than 500 Certified Speaking Professionals in the world. When he was challenged to look at the Bible in a fresh way a number of years ago, it renewed his spiritual life and led to the writing of 7 Biblical Truths You Won't Hear in Church. Through GraceCamp Ministries, David now shares the wonderful truths of the Word at retreats and Christian forums in addition to his corporate speaking.
- Author(s)David A. Rich
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.