All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to be happy, fulfilled and energised its probably best not to obsess over being THE best. Why not focus on doing YOUR best? You don t need to completely transform yourself and become a shining beacon of wonderment and astonishing success you should remain you just a better version.
- Author BiographyNicholas Bate is passionate about supporting people to ensure they realise and release their true and full potential. It is the simple purpose of his organisation, Strategic Edge and his teaching, consulting and writing. After a career in sales and marketing in the IT industry, culminating in leading sector marketing for Research Machines, Oxford, UK, Nicholas launched Strategic Edge. A small, premium consultancy, Strategic Edge specialises in creating long-term competitive advantage for its clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, Marks and Spencer, The BBC, Royal Sun Alliance and Oxfam amongst others. A pioneering thought leader , Nicholas has introduced and worked with his clients on a range of simple yet powerful concepts which help with challenges such as ever-demanding productivity, work/life balance and new routes to innovation. He has designed, written and teaches six highly innovative courses: Personal Excellence; Brilliant at the Basics of Selling; Personal Presence; Instant MBA; How To Boost Your Creativity; and The Five Choices of Outstanding Customer Service. Consistently rated as an inspirational yet highly pragmatic key-note speaker, Nicholas teaches around the world (UK and continental Europe; USA and Canada; Asia) and is particularly skilled at working in an experiential and engaging manner. He works as a coach to many senior people in the industry in areas such as presentation skills, work/life balance and creativity.
- Author(s)Nicholas Bate
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.