CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together fourteen essays, this book examines the fluctuating representations of Jewishness in a variety of areas of popular culture and high art, including literature, the media, film, theater, music, dance, painting, photography, and stand-up comedy. It is accessible to students and general readers alike.
- Author BiographyVincent Brook is the author of Something Ain't Kosher Here: The Rise of the Jewish Sitcom. He is an adjunct professor of film, television, and cultural studies at the University of Southern California; California State University, Los Angeles; and Los Angeles Pierce College.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note45 b&w illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byVincent Brook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.