All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate cookbook for the 70% of Americans who need to reduce the salt in their diet: 125 healthy dishes that are salt-free yet wow your taste buds.
- Author BiographyRobyn Webb, award winning nutritionist, cookbook author and teacher, has been a passionate advocate of cooking well and eating wisely for most of her life. In 1996, Robyn received the prestigious President's Council on Fitness, Healthy American Fitness Leader Award. She is an active member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and serves currently as the past chairman of the Cooking Schools and Teachers section. She is the Associate Editor, recipe developer, and a columnist of the award winning Diabetes Forecast magazine published by the American Diabetes Association. She is the online Food Editor of www.forecast.diabetes.org.
- Author(s)Robyn Webb
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Note8 pages of colour photos
- Weight348 g
- Width181 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.