All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who has encountered a Border Terrier will know that although this is a relatively small breed of dog in terms of overall stature, it's one with a big heart. This guide includes what you need to know about choosing, buying and enjoying your Border Terrier, including breed background, settling in your new arrival, and more.
- Author BiographyDavid Alderton trained as a veterinarian and his books about dogs have sold over a million copies. David has been awarded the Maxwell Medal by the Dog Writers' Association of America and has acted as consultant on canine programmes screened by the Discove Photographer Marc Henrie began taking photos of Hollywood stars when he was a stills man at MGM studios, An award-winning photographer whose canine studies are much in demand for use in books and magazines, Marc is also a member of the British Kennel Club
- Author(s)David Alderton
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationDorchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHubble&Hattie an Imprint of Veloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Photographer(s)Marc Henrie
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.22Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.