All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this six-session small group study, Max Lucado leads you to the assurance that with God's help you'll get through whatever you face. God doesn't promise it will be quick or painless. It wasn't for Joseph---tossed in a pit by his brothers, sold into slavery, imprisoned. But his story is in the Bible to remind us that God trumps evil with good.
- Author BiographyWith more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width137 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.