All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.26
- £14.62Trending at £15.26
- £13.49Trending at £14.99
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.20
- £24.73Trending at £27.64
About this product
- DescriptionAs the 1960s ended, Herbie Hancock embarked on a grand creative experiment. Having just left the celebrated Miles Davis Quintet, he set out on the road, playing with his first touring group as a leader until he eventually formed what would become a revolutionary band. This book offers a comprehensive study of this seminal group.
- Author BiographyBob Gluck is associate professor of music, a jazz historian, and director of the Electronic Music Studio at the State University of New York, Albany.
- Author(s)Bob Gluck
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 22 line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.