All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames' Cuban holiday has become a nightmare mission to save an old friend from a villain who has perfected 1,000 ways to kill. With corrupt cops and hired assassins hot on his heels, James must travel through Havana and Caribbean waters to stop a countdown to mass murder. Fates will be decided with the flip of a coin. Heads or tails. Live or die.
- Author BiographySteve Cole is a best-selling children's author whose sales exceed three million copies. His hugely successful Astrosaurs young fiction series has been a UK top-ten children's bestseller and been published widely internationally. His several original Doctor Who novels have also been bestsellers. An original comedy, fantasy and adventure writer, Steve's work includes a broad range of books, most recently the Secret Agent Mummy series for younger readers, Stop Those Monsters! and the explosive Young Bond titles Shoot to Kill and Heads You Die, with a further adventure for the teenage James Bond planned for publication later this year. Much in demand for his energetic performances at events, Steve has appeared at Edinburgh, Hay, Cheltenham, Oxford, Bath, YALC and World Book Day's Biggest Book Show on Earth. He has toured schools in Europe, America, the UAE, Australia and New Zealand, and featured at sci-fi and Doctor Who conventions from London to Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Steve Cole
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintDoubleday Children's Books
- Weight582 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition StatementSigned Limited Edition
Best-selling in Young Adult Fiction
Save on Young Adult Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £5.58
- £6.23Trending at £6.49
- £6.44Trending at £7.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.43
- £6.45Trending at £7.84
- £5.71Trending at £5.98
- £4.80Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.