All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBased on 216 in-depth interviews of Muslims in Britain, the book examines how British Muslim youths and young adults define their identities, values and culture and whether these conflict either with those of their parents or with the dominant non-Muslim British culture.
- Author BiographyDr Nahid A. Kabir is Senior Research Fellow in the International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding, Hawke Research Institute, University of South Australia. She is the author of Muslims in Australia: Immigration, Race Relations and Cultural History (London: Routledge 2005).
- Author(s)Dr. Nahid A. Kabir
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.