All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential text for students, teachers and practitioners in a range of early childhood education and care settings.
- Author BiographyJulie M. Davis is Associate Professor in the School of Early Childhood, Faculty of Education, at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight650 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJulie M. Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.45
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.