All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how factors such as parent-child relationships, family networks and social support, housing, poverty and the safety of the environment impact on children's early experiences and have consequences for their later health and well-being.
- Author BiographyAngela Underdown has recently moved from the University of Sussex, Roehampton to the University of Warwick, Institute of Education, where she lectures in Child Health on various Early Years courses.
- Author(s)Angela Underdown
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.