All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionMarion Dowling's much-loved book explores how to support young children's development, enabling each to develop as a unique person, in the context of current policy and the latest research.
- Author BiographyMarion Dowling was involved in the pre-school playgroup movement, taught in London and was headteacher of a state nursery school. She was an educational adviser in two local authorities, a member of Her Majesty's Inspectorate, and has been involved in a number of government working parties on early years. She now works as a trainer and consultant in the UK and overseas. Marion is an experienced author and is vice president of Early Education, a national charity.
- Author(s)Marion Dowling
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.