All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarion Dowling's much-loved book explores how to support young children's development, enabling each to develop as a unique person, in the context of current policy and the latest research.
- Author BiographyMarion Dowling was involved in the pre-school playgroup movement, taught in London and was headteacher of a state nursery school. She was an educational adviser in two local authorities, a member of Her Majesty's Inspectorate, and has been involved in a number of government working parties on early years. She now works as a trainer and consultant in the UK and overseas. Marion is an experienced author and is vice president of Early Education, a national charity.
- Author(s)Marion Dowling
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.