All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionExplores approaches for engaging and understanding young people's political activity and looks at the adoption of information and ICTs as a means to facilitate the engagement of young people in democratic societies. This book presents research and an analysis of ICTs, citizenship and young people from an international group of scholars.
- Author BiographyBrian D. Loader is Senior Lecturer and Co-Director of the new Social Informatics Research Unit at the University of York, UK. His academic interests are focused around the emergence of new information and communications technologies, the social, political and economic factors shaping their development and diffusion, and their implications for social, economic, governmental and cultural change.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrian D. Loader
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.