All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative text highlighting the key issues affecting young people taking the step from leaving care to adulthood. Covers relevant research, policy and practice, and advises on how best to understand, prepare and support young people.
- Author BiographyMike Stein is a Research Professor in the Social Policy Research Unit at York University, UK. He is also a qualified social worker and has worked as a probation officer, a senior child care officer and an area manager in a social services department. He has spent the last thirty years researching the problems and challenges faced by young people leaving care. He is also a co-ordinator of the Transitions from Care to Adulthood International Research Group (INTRAC).
- Author(s)Mike Stein
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.91
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.96
- £24.44Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.02
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.