All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook should provide psychiatrists and other professionals working with young people with a practical resource for the assessment and treatment of adolescents' substance use. It explores assessment procedures, different types of settings and treatment modalities and service delivery.
- PublisherThe Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEilish Gilvarry,Ilana B. Crome,Paul McArdle,Professor Hamid Ghodse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.