All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £6.49Trending at £8.62
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £8.01
- £24.89Trending at £26.65
- £33.52Trending at £42.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to Young People in Forensic Mental Health Settings are drawn from a range of environments including universities, youth offending services, secure in-patient settings, young offender institutions, Community Forensic Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (F-CAMHS), and secure children's homes.
- Author BiographyAndrew Rogers is a Consultant Clinical and Forensic Psychologist and Visiting Associate at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London, UK. Joel Harvey is a Lecturer in Clinical Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London, UK. Heather Law is a research trial manager at the Psychosis Research Unit at Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, and an Honorary Research Fellow in the School of Psychological Sciences, at the University of Manchester, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXIII, 399 p.
- Weight769 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew Rogers,Heather Law,Joel Harvey
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.