Young People's Experiences of Loss and Bereavement: Towards an Interdisciplinary Approach by Jane Ribbens McCarthy (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.03Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book provides the first in-depth, interdisciplinary overview of our knowledge and theorizing of bereavement and young people including the voices of young people, as well as major statistical studies of cohorts of young people followed over many years.
- Author BiographyDr Jane Ribbens McCarthy is Lecturer in Qualitative Methods at the Open University.
- Author(s)Jane Ribbens McCarthy
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.