CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.54
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.45
- £26.50Trending at £28.63
- £13.15Trending at £15.54
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes Thomas More's thoughts on the statecraft needed to enhance liberty and peace in a culture favoring war.
- Author BiographyGerard Wegemer is professor of literature at the University of Dallas and, since 2000, he has been the founding director of the Center for Thomas More Studies. Among his publications are A Thomas More Source Book, Thomas More on Statesmanship and Thomas More: A Portrait of Courage. He has served as an editor for Moreana, the international journal on Thomas More and his times. He is editing a paperback series of Thomas More's major works and has written articles and reviews on Thomas More, Shakespeare and Renaissance humanism in such journals as Renascence, Philosophy and Rhetoric, Review of Politics, Ben Jonson Journal and Moreana. Wegemer has master's degrees in political philosophy and in literature from Boston College and Georgetown University, respectively, and earned his doctorate in English literature from the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Gerard B. Wegemer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.