All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to help get an unfit person to a definable goal - a 90 minute workout in 12 weeks. It outlines how to get started, what's needed and how to make that first step. It guides the reader to work towards the target goal in very gradual steps with a weekly programme and also includes basic tips on nutrition, motivation, stretching and so on.
- Author BiographyPaul Cowcher is a personal trainer, fitness instructor and former professional dancer with 10 years experience and numerous fitness teaching qualifications to his name. Daniel Ford is a writer and editor of numerous sports books. He has raced in a 56km ultra-marathon and competed in the world's largest cycle race, which is held in South Africa.
- Author(s)Daniel Ford,Paul Cowcher
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations & 70 colour photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.