All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Parent's Guide to Vaccines helps readers understand why they should vaccinate. Using the latest science in the field, the authors make it clear exactly why vaccination is the right choice. They also emphasize the importance of herd immunity. Finally, the book explains how the anti-vaccine movement misleads the public on this important issue.
- Author BiographyStacy Mintzer Herlihy is a freelance writer. Her work has appeared in many publications including Big Apple Parent Magazine and USA Today. E. Allison Hagood is a psychology professor at a community college in Colorado. Before becoming a professor, she was a clinician and researcher specializing in adults with severe mental illnesses. She is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Association for Psychological Science, and the Society for the Teaching of Psychology. Foreword author Paul A. Offit, MD, FAAP, is the chief of Infectious Diseases and the director of the Vaccine Education Center at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, as well as the Maurice R. Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology and professor of pediatrics at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He has published several books including Vaccinated: One Man's Quest to Defeat the World's Deadliest Diseases and Deadly Choices: How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All.
- Author(s)E. Allison Hagood,Stacy Mintzer Herlihy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight322 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byPaul A. Offit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.