Consider these sponsored items
- £12.98Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are your symptoms and illnesses telling you about yourself? This book shows how understanding your body's 'language of symptoms' can increase your potential for healing. It explains the interconnectedness between your physical state and your emotional, psychological and spiritual health.
- Author BiographyDeb Shapiro has trained extensively in various schools of bodywork, Buddhist meditation and Jungian psychology in both the UK and America. She has been teaching body-mind therapy and meditation with her husband, Ed Shapiro for over 20 years, and has written several books.
- Author(s)Deb Shapiro
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £15.74Trending at £16.91
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.