All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe colorful illustrations in this picture book will help children learn to love their bodies from an early age and appreciate all the wonderful things their bodies do. The book promotes a healthy attitude which will help children understand that all bodies are different and encourage them to take good care of their bodies throughout their lives.
- Author BiographySigrun Danielsdottir is a psychologist specialising in eating disorders and body image. She currently works for the Icelandic Directorate of Health, and was previously a clinical psychologist in an eating disorder treatment team at the Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Unit of Iceland's National Hospital. She has also lead and researched body image and eating disorder prevention programmes for adolescent girls in Iceland and conducted studies on weight bias. She lives in Iceland.
- Author(s)Sigrun Danielsdottir
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bjork Bjarkadottir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.