All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentres on the bombing of Getafe, a town south of Madrid shortly after the outbreak of the Spanish Civil War. This book establishes the importance of the Getafe incident and goes on to analyse collateral damage inflicted by air-forces on both sides during the war.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert Stradling is Emeritus Professor of History at Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Robert Stradling
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.27Trending at £10.97
- £15.01Trending at £16.97
- £13.77Trending at £19.47
- £19.14Trending at £30.61
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £11.27Trending at £18.08
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.