All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Branded by and from the faculty and laboratories of Harvard Medical School. * The first personal training course for ramping up your level of creative thought and productivity based on the latest brain and neuroscience research and applied techniques for achieving seven crucial brain sets.
- Author BiographyShelley Carson, PhD, teaches, conducts research, and publishes on the topics of creativity, psychopathology, and resilience at Harvard University. Her work has been featured on the Discovery Channel, CNN, and NPR, and she has won multiple teaching awards for her popular course Creativity: Madmen, Geniuses, and Harvard Students. She also writes the Life as Art blog for Psychology Today and discusses current findings in creativity research on her Web site http: //ShelleyCarson.com.
- Author(s)Shelley Carson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.