All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes advice for new parents. This is a guide to baby yoga, baby massage, baby aromatherapy and other gentle therapies. It helps you learn about the physical and emotional benefits to babies and parents of these practices and how they can help to encourage sound sleep and soothe minor discomforts.
- Author BiographySheena Meredith trained as a doctor and is now a respected medical writer. A former medical editor of Medical News and health editor of Company magazine, she has written and contributed to many books, including Reader's Digest Family Medical Encyclopedia. She lives in Workingham, Berkshire. The other authors are all experts in their field.
- Author(s)Clare Mundy,Glenda Taylor,Sheena Meredith,Tina Lam
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/06/2009
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.55Trending at £15.59
- £14.53Trending at £14.98
- £15.15Trending at £20.00
- £10.15Trending at £12.38
- £10.71Trending at £11.65
- £18.94Trending at £28.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.