Your Job Survival Guide: A Manual for Thriving in Change by Gregory Shea, Robert Gunther (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.41Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.11Trending at £9.32
- £12.51Trending at £14.99
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £6.84Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.24
- £9.45Trending at £9.67
About this product
- DescriptionToday's workers face an environment of permanent whitewater, characterized by intense uncertainty and unrelenting change. Most people struggle to cope with this new environment. In this guide, Shea and Gunther introduce readers to the new mindsets, equipment, and skills they need to thrive in an era of non-stop, accelerating change.
- Author BiographyGregory Shea, Ph.D., consults, researches, writes, and teaches in the areas of organizational and individual change, leadership, group effectiveness, and conflict resolution. He is president of the consulting firm Shea & Associates, a principal in The Coxe Group international consultancy; Senior Consultant at the Center for Applied Research, Adjunct Professor of Management at The Wharton School, where he has taught for more than 25 years, an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, and a Faculty Associate of the Wharton School's Center for Leadership and Change. A Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Harvard, Shea holds an M.Sc. from the London School of Economics, and an M.A., M. Phil., and Ph.D. in Administrative Science from Yale. He is a member of the Academy of Management and the American Psychological Association. Robert Gunther is coauthor or collaborator on more than 20 books, including The Wealthy 100 and The Truth About Making Smart Decisions. He has appeared on CNBC's Power Lunch, NPR's Morning Edition, and numerous local and national radio and television programs, and his projects have been featured in The New York Times, Time, USA Today, and Fortune. His columns or articles also have been published in Harvard Business Review, American Heritage, Investor's Business Daily, and The Philadelphia Inquirer. As founder of Gunther Communications, he has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, universities, and major nonprofits. He is a graduate of Princeton University.
- Author(s)Gregory Shea,Robert Gunther
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.