All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps women to strike a balance, merging our natural strengths (collaboration, relationship building, listening) with a firm grasp of established tactics. This book reveals how women can: control how they are perceived; eliminate self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors; discover their personal negotiation style; envision the ideal outcome and more.
- Author BiographyYasmin Davidds, PSY.D., is founder and CEO of the Women's Institute of Negotiation (WIN) and the Latina Global Executive Leadership Program. She has trained thousands of corporate leaders across the globe. Ann Bidou is a writer and the coauthor of several books.
- Author(s)Ann Bidou,Yasmin Davidds
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.