All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people work too much, eat the wrong foods, sleep too little, and don't exercise. They are overweight, tired, and out of balance. Dr. Rippe understands the challenges of daily life and provides strategies in Your Plan for a Balanced Life that allow each person to start making simple, daily choices that will result in a life of healthy balance.
- Author BiographyJames M. Rippe, M.D. is a best-selling author, a world-renowned cardiologist, and founder of the Rippe Lifestyle Institute which researches high performance health. Known as the father of the modern American walking movement, he has authored 41 books, and continues writing, teaching, and developing fitness programs for corporations and professional athletes. He is married to a television news anchor, Stephanie Hart, and has four children.
- Author(s)James M. Rippe
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Weight362 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £9.98
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.14Trending at £10.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.