All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionA pragmatic approach to project management Many projects fail to deliver on time or on budget, or even to deliver a workable product that satisfies the customer. While good project management goes a long way towards ensuring success, managers often fail to follow the plans they implement.
- Author BiographyBonnie Biafore is a PMI-certified project manager, as well as a trainer and award-winning author. She has written numerous books on project management, small business accounting, and other topics. Teresa Stover is a technical communications and project management consultant for software, manufacturing, and education. Both are prolific writers and conduct training on project management.
- Author(s)Bonnie Biafore,Teresa S. Stover
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.