Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have decided to quit drinking, 'Your 6 Week Plan' is for you. A diary specifically created for those at the beginning of their sober journey, 'Your 6 Week Plan' provides the opportunity to write your very own personalised plan for alcohol-free living.
- Author BiographyAfter drinking wine with much gusto for twenty years, something clicked in my head in April 2011 which was to lay the foundations for an entirely new and amazing life; I sobered up permanently. Becoming alcohol free has led to me being a much better parent, having tonnes more energy (despite having since had another baby!), creating Soberistas.com and finally, after years of wishing, becoming a published author. Life just keeps on getting brighter, and it's all down to ditching the booze. An ex alcoholic, Mother, Wife and now Counsellor, Advocate and Cognitive Behavioural Therapist who found that using sheer determination and courage that anything was possible. Also part time chicken keeper, dreadful gardener, lover of bees and horses, and born romantic. Avid foodie, and entertainer, passionate about cookery and recipe books. Totally in love with my county North Yorkshire, whilst having a secret affair with the South of France. Husband of 27 years Michael, my stabiliser in all things, and son Charlie, who lights up my life daily. Have discovered that being ageing outrageously is doable without a glass of booze in my hand, as I can simply be passed off as eccentric so am constantly excused. Liberated, fun and never judgemental, each day is a gift and my job with Harrogate Sanctuary has to be the most rewarding work in the world. Women getting their lives back, children getting Mum back, and partners falling in love again. Avid Campaigner for tailored care for alcohol misuse, particularly among women. Sober is the New Black!
- Author(s)Lucy Rocca,Sarah Turner
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleAddiction Recovery Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.