All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionYour Statistical Consultant is an authentic alternative resource for describing, explaining, and making recommendations regarding thorny or confusing statistical issues.
- Author BiographyRae R. Newton is Professor of Sociology Emeritus at California State University, Fullerton. He recently joined the faculty of the School of Psychology at Fielding Graduate University where he serves as a research consultant and statistical advisor to doctoral students and faculty. He received his PhD in sociology from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and completed postdoctoral training in mental health measurement at Indiana University. His primary interests include longitudinal modeling of outcomes for high risk youth and foster care populations, family violence and statistics education. He is author, with Kjell Erik Rudestam, of Your Statistical Consultant: Answers to Your Data Analysis Questions, now in its second edition and numerous articles in professional journals on topics including family violence, child maltreatment, and measurement. In semi-retirement he enjoys traveling with his wife in their RV and surfing throughout Mexico and Central America. Kjell Erik Rudestam is Professor of Psychology at Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, California, where he served as Associate Dean of Academic Affairs for many years. He was previously a psychology professor at York University, Toronto, and Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, after receiving his PhD in Psychology (Clinical) from the University of Oregon. He is the author of Your Statistical Consultant: Answers to Your Data Analysis Questions, 2nd edition (also with Rae R. Newton), Handbook of Online Learning, 2nd edition (with Judith Schoenholtz-Read), and eight other books, as well as numerous articles in professional journals on topics including suicide, psychotherapy, and family and organizational systems. He is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (Division 12), a Diplomate of the American Board of Examiners in Professional Psychology (Clinical), a Diplomate of the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress, and holds an Honorary Doctorate of Science from The Professional School of Psychology.
- Author(s)Kjell Erik Rudestam,Rae R. Newton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.