Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Anthony Coles,Jim McGrath
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width171 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1 Managing your studies Tutorial 1 How to make time and space for your studies Tutorial 2 How to find and read the literature you need Tutorial 3 How to improve your writing skills Tutorial 4 How to write your assignments Tutorial 5 How to building your teaching portfolio Tutorial 6 How to plan and deliver an effective presentation Part 2 Managing your placement Tutorial 7 What you need to know to survive your placement Tutorial 8 What you need to know about classroom management Tutorial 9 What you need to know about effective lesson planning Tutorial 10 What you need to know about teaching methods Tutorial 11 What you need to know about learning theory Tutorial 12 What you need to know about assessment and feedback Tutorial 13 How to deliver a highly successful lesson Tutorial 14 How to find your first job
- Author BiographyDr Jim McGrath teaches on a number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Birmingham City University. Dr Anthony Coles is Reader in Post-compulsory Education and MA Education Course Director at Birmingham City University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.