All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the symbols that traditionally mark each year of marriage, from paper to diamonds. Exquisite photographs, and love poems and prose, accompany each anniversary. Alternative anniversary symbols are also listed.
- Author BiographyCookie Lee has written for The Observer, The Independent on Sunday and i-D magazine. She is a sculptor whose work has been exhibited at the ICA in London. Her first wedding anniversary inspired her to write Your Wedding Anniversary for Ryland Peters & Small.
- Author(s)Cookie Lee
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/12/2015
- Content Note40 colour photos
- Weight188 g
- Width145 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.83
- £6.99Trending at £7.22
- £7.32Trending at £7.59
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.80
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £10.43Trending at £11.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.