All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA small revolution has taken place in weddings over the past decade; nowadays, traditional church ceremonies are outnumbered by non-traditional and many couples want to celebrate in cool, contemporary style - without getting heated about money. This guide shows how to do things your own way.
- Author BiographySophie Vincenzi was born in 1969, and is now a journalist who has written for Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping and many other print and on-line publications. She got married in September 2001 and one of her many tasks was working out how her two children would be part of the ceremony.
- Author(s)Sophie Vincenzi
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date05/01/2010
- Weight360 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.97Trending at £10.07
- £9.60Trending at £14.49
- £19.38Trending at £30.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.