All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive and practical coaching advice from concept to character, from pitch to publication and talks on how to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the internet, games, podcasts, blogs and other media. This book shows aspiring writers how to overcome fear, get past excuses, and start writing.
- Author BiographyJurgen Wolff is a writer, teacher and NLP practitioner and the author of five books, including Successful Scriptwriting (60,000 copies sold),Top Secrets: Screenwriting, Do Something Different and Successful Sitcom Writing as well as a dozen plays. His film credits include: Midnight Man, The Real Howard Spitz starring Kelsey Grammer and Amanda Donohoe (Fox), Two Guns (CBS), TV pilots includingThe Secret Life of Thomas B (HBO) and many, many more. Most recently he collaborated on the hit TV series LOST. He has consulted to TV companies around the world (BBC, SKY, Columbia/Tri-Star) and written for newspapers including The Times. He holds creativity workshops around the world for organizations such as the Academy for Chief Executives, the University of Barcelona, the Pilots Programme, the Bertelsmann Foundation, film schools in Cologne, Berlin, and Munich, and many others. Born and educated in the US, Wolff now divides his time between London and California.
- Author(s)Jurgen Wolff
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Out-of-print date22/06/2016
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.