All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionAmericans have been divided along political lines for so long that they have nearly forgotten how to talk to one another, much less how to listen. This is not likely to improve as long as differences between them continue to be cast in overly simplistic terms, such as ignorance vs. enlightened awareness or morality vs. reprobate immorality.
- Author BiographyPHIL NEISSER chairs the Department of Politics at SUNY Potsdam and serves half-time as associate dean of arts and sciences. He is the author of United We Fall: Ending America's Love Affair with the Political Center (Praeger, 2008). He lives in Potsdam, New York. JACOB HESS is the research director at Utah Youth Village, a nonprofit for abused children in the Rocky Mountain region. In 2004 he helped to develop and co-facilitate a liberal-conservative dialogue course at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - the first of its kind in the nation. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Author(s)Jacob Hess,Phil Neisser
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.