All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to cultivating character traits such as gratitude, respect, honesty, independence and self reliance. It offers the help parents need to deal with the challenging behaviors typical of 4-12 year olds.
- Author BiographyBetsy Brown Braun is the bestselling author of Just Tell Me What to Say, a renowned child development and behavior specialist, popular parent educator, and mother of adult triplets. She is a frequent speaker at educational and business conferences, has been a guest expert on Today, the Early Show, Good Morning America, and NPR, and has been cited in USA Today, the New York Times, Family Circle, Parents, Parenting, Cookie, and Woman's Day, among other publications. As the founder of Parenting Pathways, Inc., Betsy offers private consulting and parent seminars as well. She and her husband live in Pacific Palisades, California.
- Author(s)Betsy Brown Braun
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.