You're Only as Good as Your Next One: 100 Great Films, 100 Good Films, and 100 for Which I Should Be Shot by Mike Medavoy (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
- £8.63Trending at £10.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe legendary studiohead with seven Best Picture Oscars under his belt takes us behind Hollywood's velvet rope with an authoritative, inside history of the movie industry from the 1960s on.
- Author BiographyMike Medavoy started his career in the mailroom of Universal Studios. He became a talent agent at age twenty-four, Joined United Artists, went on to co-found Orion Pictures, and then became chairman of Sony's TriStar Pictures. In 1994, he formed Phoenix Pictures.
- Author(s)Mike Medavoy
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Content Note2-8p b-w inserts (25 photos)
- Weight547 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.