Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £7.26Trending at £8.99
- £3.59Trending at £5.14
- £5.94Trending at £6.63
- £6.87Trending at £9.35
- £9.39Trending at £9.98
- £5.91Trending at £7.80
- £7.64Trending at £8.47
About this product
- DescriptionCharley always seemed to get into trouble, though he didn't mean to. He was fed up of going to school, because he felt different than most of the other kids. Then he met his Aunty Bella ... and everything changed.
- Author BiographyJane grew up with dyspraxia and watched her daughter do the same. Driven by frustration at people's misunderstanding of this condition, particularly within the education system, Jane decided to write a children's book that would hopefully get children and adults talking about what it is like to be different and why this is not necessarily a bad thing.
- Author(s)Jane Binnion
- PublisherExplainer HQ
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFunky Gerbil Press
- Out-of-print date01/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin Shelbourn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.