CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- Author(s)Bill Sanders
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight401 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Research in the inner city 2. Lambeth 3. Robbery, burglary, theft 4. Drug use and drug selling 5. Graffiti, joyriding, vandalism 6. Violence 7. Style, group behaviour, interactions with police 8. The moral universes of young people who have offended 9. What is to be done about crime and delinquency in Lambeth?
- Author BiographyBill Sanders was born and raised in southern California, and pursued his graduate degrees at Cambridge University and the University of London. His interests primarily include topics related to youth crime, such as street gangs, drug use and 'informal' street economies. He is currently employed as a street ethnographer at Columbia University researching a project funded by the National Institute of Drug Abuse about young ketamine injectors on the streets of New York City.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.