All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £6.01
- £15.01Trending at £16.97
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
- £9.80Trending at £16.57
- £9.20Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionExamines youth cultures at three historical points - 1968, 1988 and 2008 - and argues that present-day youth culture in China has international and local roots.
- Author BiographyPaul Clark is a Professor of Chinese at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. He is the author of The Chinese Cultural Revolution: A History (Cambridge University Press, 2008), Reinventing China: A Generation and Its Films (2005) and Chinese Cinema: Culture and Politics since 1949 (Cambridge University Press, 1987).
- Author(s)Paul Clark
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.