CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapidly expanding population of youth gangs and street children is one of the most disturbing issues in many cities around the world. These children are perceived to be in a constant state of destitution, violence, and vagrancy, and therefore must be a serious threat to society, needing heavy-handed intervention and tough loveA ...
- Author BiographyPaula Heinonen is of Ethiopian/Italian parentage and grew up in Addis Ababa. She was Senior Lecturer in Anthropology and Head of Research, Centre for Training and Research on Women in Development at the University of Addis Ababa, from 1996 to 2001, and now is Tutor and Visiting Fellows Program Coordinator at the International Gender Studies Centre, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Paula Heinonen
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSocial Identities
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.