All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining important works of contemporary and canonical literature, this volume traces the history of youth gangs and their deleterious impact on modern society.
- Author BiographyCLAUDIA DURST JOHNSON, now an independent scholar, was a Professor Emeritus at University of Alabama, where she served as Chair of the English Department for over ten years. She is the series editor for this series as well as Greenwood's Literature in Context series for which she wrote more than 12 casebooks. She is also the co-author of The Social Impact of the Novel (Greenwood, 2002).
- Author(s)Claudia Durst Johnson
- Date of Publication30/07/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleExploring Social Issues Through Literature
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.