Youth Homelessness: The Construction of a Social Issue by Susan Hutson, Mark Liddiard (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £53.84Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.58Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a range of international studies, this looks in detail at how youth homelessness is variously defined, measured and explained as well as discussing the solutions which are usually proposed for it. It also shows how youth homelessness is differently presented by agencies, the media, etc.
- Author(s)Mark Liddiard,Susan Hutson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/07/1994
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 229 p.
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1994 ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.