All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionAims to equip practitioners in youth justice and the wider children's workforce with an understanding of key theoretical concepts from a range of disciplines that might inform and enhance their work. This handbook also examines such concepts as 'child development', 'crime' and 'punishment'.
- Author BiographyWayne Taylor works at HM Young Offenders Institute in Northumberland. Rod Earle is Lecturer in Youth Justice in the Faculty of Heath and Social Care at the Open University. Richard Hester is the Director of the Department of Health and Social Care at the Open University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byRichard Hester,Rod Earle,Wayne Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.