CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Julie Hemment
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleNew Anthropologies of Europe
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note10 b&w illus.
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction1. Collaborative Possibilities, New Cold War Constraints: Ethnography in the Putin Era2. Nashi in Ideology and Practice: The Social Life of Sovereign Democracy3. Seliger 2009: Commodify Your Talent 4. From Komsomoltsy-Dobrovoltsy to Entrepreneurial Volunteers: Technologies of Kindness5. Arousing Patriotism: Satire, Sincerity, and Geopolitical PlayConclusionNotesReferencesIndex
- Author BiographyJulie Hemment is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Massachusetts and author of Empowering Women in Russia: Activism, Aid, and NGOs (IUP, 2007).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.