Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionProfessionals often talk about the stress and doubt they feel after moments in which they did not know how to respond. This book explores how youth workers experience the moment of not-knowing what to do in the helping relationship.
- Author BiographyBen Anderson-Nathe is Assistant Professor in Child and Family Studies at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon, where he also coordinates undergraduate practicum experiences for students entering the fields of youth work, social work, and education. His areas of research and teaching are youth development, youth worker training and development, human sexuality, anti-oppression organizing and education, and the bridges between theory and practice in public policy, health, and social services.
- Author(s)Ben Anderson-Nathe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.