All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough much has been written about cases of children as soldiers and slaves in recent conflicts, these cases are but one example of the impact of conflict on a subset of the youth population. This title examines the roles of the broader youth population in post-conflict scenarios.
- Author BiographyStephanie Schwartz is a senior program assistant at the United States Institute of Peace's Center for Mediation and Conflict Resolution and heads USIP's Youth and Peacebuilding Working Group. Her scholarly interests include youth involvement in conflict resolution, peacebuilding, refugees, and social change in conflict environments.
- Author(s)Stephanie Schwartz
- PublisherUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.